Benefits of this account
- Access to a dedicated Prestige Centre
- A Prestige Debit Card with Visa benefits
- ATM cash withdrawals and deposits
- Quick and convenient access to your funds via ATMs, point-of-sale (POS) terminals and internet payment gateways
- Preferential interest rates on borrowing
- Cash Secured Overdraft Facility
- Cardless deposits at our select ATMs
- A chequebook
- Discounted lending rates
- Higher loan limits when you borrow
- Free eStatements
- Free DragonPass membership
Requirements for this account
- Average balance of SCR 10,000 to maintain on the account is applicable
- No interest is paid on the credit balance in your Prestige Current Account
- A debit interest is calculated daily on overdrawn balances on this account and debited monthly
- You may apply for this account along with another applicant
Documents required when you apply online or in a branch
- A valid identification document such as passport or national identity card
- Documentary proof of address such as a utility bill (not more than three months old)
- Source of income (example: Salary slip, not older than three months old, that states your employer details)
- Click here to see other accepeted documents
Absa reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy. We may request additional documentation as deemed necessary. If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring the bill of the owner of your residence along with proof of relationship. Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our personal bankers for more information.
Apply for this account
Enjoy the convenience of opening an account online. Take only 10 minutes of your time
and get started with your application.
If you have already started an application, you can resume your application by providing us
with your reference number that was sent to your email address or mobile number.
Please note that Internet Explorer 11 is not supported for this application. Use an alternative browser to process your online application.