It is not a reflection of the actual rate you will receive on your loan.
Gross Monthly Income is computed by adding your Basic Salary to 70% of your other average monthly income earned over the last 12 months
Your monthly mortgage repayment will be:
You can afford a home loan of:
Valuation Fees (aprox):
Disclaimer: The instalment amount shown is based on the loan product and term selected by you and is provided for illustration purposes only. Absa does not guarantee approval of any loan product or warrants in any way that the illustration and calculation is accurate or complete. Absa will not be liable in any way or form for reliance on or use of this calculator. The monthly instalment shown includes interest, initiation fees, service fees and credit life insurance (calculated as a portion of the principal debt at inception).
Documents required when you apply at a branch
- A valid identification document such as passport or national identity card
- Your latest salary slip
- A letter from your employer confirming you role with your current employer if you have been employed for less than one year
- The plot number of the property to be purchased
- If you are planning to build a house on vacant land, the plans and quotation from the building contractor
- Absa reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy
- We may request additional documentation as deemed necessary
- If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring along the bill of the owner of your residence as well as proof of relationship
- Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our personal bankers for more information
You may complete the application form beforehand and bring it along to the branch on your visit. This will greatly speed up the process.