Absa Personal Loan
- Finance is available up to SCR400,000.
- The loan amount you qualify for will vary according to your salary and other facilities that you might already have.
- Flexible repayment options of up to five years are available.
- The loan is repayable over 12 months to 5 years.
What to bring to the branch when you apply
- A valid identification document such as a passport or national identity card
- Your latest salary slip
- A letter from your employer confirming your employment if you have been employed for less than one year
- Click here to see other accepeted documents
- Absa reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy. We may request additional documentation as deemed necessary.
- If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring along the bill of the owner of your residence along with proof of relationship.
- Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our personal bankers for more information.
You may complete the application form beforehand and bring it along to the branch on your visit. This will greatly speed up the process.