Do you want to apply for a personal loan?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to help you get started
Applying for an Absa Personal Loan is straightforward. You simply need to visit your nearest branch and provide us with the following documents:
- A valid identification document such as a passport or national identity card
- Your latest salary slip
- A letter from your employer confirming your employment if you have been employed for less than one year
- Absa reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy. We may request additional documentation as deemed necessary.
- If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring along the bill of the owner of your residence along with proof of relationship.
- Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our personal bankers for more information.
You may complete the application form beforehand and bring it along to the branch on your visit. This will greatly speed up the process.