- Withdraw cash (up to SCR15,000 or SCR20,000 with your debit card) from any of your linked accounts.
- Deposit cash and cheques into any of your linked accounts.
- View the account balance of any of your linked accounts.
- Transfer funds between your linked accounts.
- Get a mini statement showing your last 10 transactions on any of your linked accounts.
- Request a full statement for any of your linked accounts.
- Change your PIN.
- Request a chequebook, if permitted for your account type.
- Pay your bills from Intelvision, PUC, Airtel and Cable & Wireless.
* You can link your current and savings accounts to your debit card. However, only one account (a current account) will be available as the primary account. Other accounts will be available as secondary accounts.
- Insert your debit card and enter your PIN at selected Absa ATM.
- Select the ‘Cash Deposit’ option.
- Insert your notes in the deposit slot (up to 40 notes at a go).
- Click ‘Done’ to finish your transaction or ‘Add more’ for more deposits.
- Confirm the deposit and collect your deposit slip.
- The funds will be immediately credited to your account.