Our treasury component provides forex and money market products and services backed by the corporate and investment banking expertise of Absa Capital
- Spot transaction is an agreement to buy one currency against selling another at an agreed price for settlement in two working days, although same day or next day delivery is available in some currencies.
- Forward transactions allow you to structure forward contracts for any period up to one year to eliminate your exchange rate risk during that period. Forward contracts are available in all major currencies and can be either fixed or option-dated.
We’ll help you manage currency, interest rate, inflation and commodity price risks to acceptable levels. Whether you want to be sure of your cost of borrowing or a guarantee of what your worst-case scenario will be, we will:
- Work with you to understand your requirements
- Develop a range of bespoke solutions for you to consider
- Execute the solution that you decide is right for you.
- We can provide you with regular market updates and access to our award-winning research, including conference calls with our economics team.